Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pnina Tornai


One of my favorite wedding dress designers is Pnina Tornai.  Her dresses are so sexy, but classy too. They are also incredibly detailed and unique. Her dresses are definitely the way to make a dramatic entrance.  What bride doesn't want to be the center of attention on her big day?  Some styles I feel may be a little too revealing for a church ceremony but I would so rock to the reception afterwards.  Also, most styles cost a pretty penny, but I could definitely see myself buying one nonetheless!

I was introduced to her designs on the show Say Yes to the Dress on TLC.  Such a cute show!  Does anyone else watch that show?  Pnina herself sometimes makes an appearance and she always seems like such a sweetheart. Btw she also makes very beautiful ready to wear dresses and bridesmaid dresses? Anyhoo, below are some of my favorite Pnina dresses.  Which ones do you like?

















2 comments:

  1. I had never seen this show before reading your post. Just after I came through your post, I watched it on YouTube to explore about Pnina Tornai wedding dresses. I am also a big fan of designer dresses and Panina Tornai is one of those designers.
    Pnina Tornai Used

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails