Saturday, June 21, 2014

Wedding TV Shows

I think wedding TV shows are so fun to watch.  You can find so many ideas for your own wedding!  Click "read more" below to see a list of wedding shows, past and present!


The following are a list of wedding shows, past and present, that I've watched and enjoyed:

Present

Say Yes to the Dress - TLC (So many pretty dresses from NY wedding dress store Kleinfeld Bridal!)

Four Weddings - TLC

Bridezillas - We TV ( I believe it's still presently shown - this show is hilarious!)

Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta - TLC

David Tutera's CELEBrations (previously titled My Fair WeddingMy Fair Wedding: Unveiled, and David Tutera: Unveiled) - We TV

My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding - TLC


Past 
(You may be able to find reruns on certain networks or on place like Netflix or YouTube)

Whose Wedding is it Anyway? - Style Network

Platinum Weddings - We TV

I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding - Bravo









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails