I think wedding TV shows are so fun to watch. You can find so many ideas for your own wedding! Click "read more" below to see a list of wedding shows, past and present!
The following are a list of wedding shows, past and present, that I've watched and enjoyed:
Present
Say Yes to the Dress - TLC (So many pretty dresses from NY wedding dress store Kleinfeld Bridal!)
Four Weddings - TLC
Bridezillas - We TV ( I believe it's still presently shown - this show is hilarious!)
Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta - TLC
David Tutera's CELEBrations (previously titled My Fair Wedding, My Fair Wedding: Unveiled, and David Tutera: Unveiled) - We TV
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding - TLC
Past
(You may be able to find reruns on certain networks or on place like Netflix or YouTube)
Whose Wedding is it Anyway? - Style Network
Platinum Weddings - We TV
I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding - Bravo
No comments:
Post a Comment